Competitions Terms and Conditions June 25th: Going underground @hiddenbrum
1. The promoter is: The Royal Institute Of British Architects Registered Charity Number 210566 whose registered office is at 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD.
2. Employees of the Royal Institute of British Architects or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the Free Prize Draw Competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [ Email via www.hidden-spaces.co.uk.
5. Closing date for entries will be midday five working days prior the date of the tour dates. The tours dates are: November December, January, February. After this Month no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Prior entrances (those who entered from July 2015) will also be eligible for this prize.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: [http:// http://www.hidden-spaces.co.uk/.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. All Prizes must be accepted by contestants within 48 hours of being contacted by the promoter. If a prize has not been accepted with 48 hours, it will be re-drawn.
11. Winners will be chosen at random throughout the 2015 - 16 from the Mailing list winners being selected at random. All winners will be confirmed by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter confirming competition guidelines where followed.
12. The winner will be notified by email and / social media after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The winners will be subject to essential health and safety checks to take part in the prize. No responsibility or can be taken by the promoter or affiliates if winners are unable to take part in the whole tour for safety reasons.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, twitter. You are providing your information to RIBA and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information too and agreeing to receive information from the Royal Institute of British Architects, Hidden Spaces Birmingham, Network Rail BHM, Birmingham Arch Association And Mailbox & Co Birmingham and not to any other party.
21. All entries from July 2015 onwards are also valid as part of this current competition.